Our new Amana location opens today at 11:00am. P.H.A.T. Daddy's is now in the former 'Brick haus' restaurant in Main Amana (728 47th Ave). We are featuring delicious wood-fired pizzas, along with sandwiches, homemade soups & desserts.
Check out our menu here
After four years in business, our wood-fired pizza restaurant in Amana will be closed effective June 6, 2019.
P.H.A.T. Daddy’s Catering will continue on without missing a beat!
In Cedar Rapids and wondering where to find our products? Well, look no further than the Edgewood Rd Hy-Vee.
Love those street corner gyros but not sure what's in them? Well, now you can make your own with all natural ingredients.
- 1 medium onion, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 lbs. ground lamb
- 1 Tbs finely minced garlic
- 1 Tbs dried marjoram
- 1 tsp P.H.A.T. Daddy's Greek Rub
- 6-8 pieces pita bread
- 16 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2-3 Tbs minced fresh basil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 pinch white pepper
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Process the onion in a food processor for 10-15 seconds and turn out into the center of a clean towel.
- Gather up the ends of the towel and squeeze until almost all of the juice is removed. Discard juice.
- Return the onion to the food processor and add lamb, garlic, marjoram and process until it is a fine paste, approximately 1 minute. Stop the processor as needed to scrape down sides of the bowl.
- Place the mixture in a loaf pan, making sure to press into sides of the pan.
- Place the loaf pan into a water bath and bake 60-75 minutes, or until the mixture reaches 165-170 degrees F.
- Remove from the oven and drain off any fat.
- Place the loaf pan on a cooling rack and place a brick wrapped in aluminum foil directly on the meat and allow to sit for 15-20 minutes, until the temperature reaches 175 degrees F.
- Slice and serve on pita bread with tzatziki sauce, chopped red onion, spinach, tomatoes and feta cheese.
Tzatziki Sauce Instructions:
- Place the chopped cucumber in a colander and sprinkle with kosher salt and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes to remove the moisture.
- Rinse salt off cucumber and place in a clean towel, gather ends of towel and squeeze moisture out of cucumber.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, cucumber, garlic, basil and lemon juice. Season with salt and white pepper.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container for 1 week. Yields: 1 1/2 cups.
Watch this quick video on how to make an omelet.
This New Years Eve we will be having our buffet from 5-9pm.
Join us for a night out! We will be featuring delicious Prime Rib, Pasta/Stir-Fry Station, Shrimp Cocktail, delectable desserts and much more. For only $19.99 you can enjoy a plethora of fresh and tantalizing foods. Call for reservations (319.642.7332) or visit our reservation page. Happy New Year!